Monday, December 1, 2008

Reply to a comment on the blog.

I received a comment from a person but there wasn't a reply email address. If you happen to read this blog, here's the answer to your enquiry. Hope to hear from you soon. Dear all, please do leave your name and email address so that I can keep in touch with you. Thank you!

Hi ...,
Thanks for your comment and interest. For Pouch Slings I currently only have S size though. What's your measurement from shoulder across to your waist ( just above your hip bone?)

If you are just a little bit smaller than 23 inch, I think should be no prob. If you want I can also custom make to your size and colours/design- just need to add on another RM20.00.

If not I recommend that you consider a ring sling instead. A ring sling can be adjusted to fit any size :)
Let me know what you think and hope to receive an email from you soon.

Warmest regards,
Shirin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin